With Mother’s day this weekend I feel a new modern girls gift guide is in order. Really just a fabulous excuse to get all my current obsessions together in one place. Boys… I hope you are listening!
1. Fashioned By Planters – A set of 3 beautiful porcelain and leather planters designed by Fashioned by. These beauties don’t need any explanation. Gorgeous white ceramic and natural leather planters for ferns would be heaven hung in my studio. Hugely on trend right now, living with plants and I know I work better when there are live greens around! For around £80.00 you can get these from Houzz.com
2. Fern Mug – Our very own SOOuK Fern mug had to appear in this guide as I think it would make the perfect Mother’s day gift. Beautiful modern monochrome Fern design and Its a great price too at £10.00, team it up with some nice choc’s and your mum will be delighted. soo-uk.com
3. Botanical Floral Scarf – im in love with this striking modern botanical print is so pretty and would look great over everything the perfect start to your spring wardrobe. £45.00 whistles.com
4. I Love You Mum – This is the cutest idea from Biscuiteers, Beautifully packaged delicious biscuits, in hand illustrated gift boxes. You can show your mama exactly how you feel with delivery straight to her door! £9.00 from www.biscuiteers.com
5. – ‘& – What?’ – Pendant from the amazing Coco’s Liberty a new discovery of mine. I would highly recommend a visit to this site, it’s full of gorgeous modern jewellery that really stands out. I am slightly obsessed with this Ampersand necklace it is the perfect gift for those typography geeks amongst us… and I can think of many! a great everyday necklace made from 18ct gold (also available in silver and rose gold) £105.00 from cocosrevenge.com
Most importantly have a great day with all your lovely mum’s. It’s the best excuse ever to get together, eat cake and tell them how much we appreciate them.